Monday, July 18, 2016

Favorite Things

When I think about my backyard garden, it is my quiet place, a place where I relax and can enjoy the beauty that is all around.  Everywhere I look, I see a tree, a lovely plant, a bird; the outdoors has sights and sounds that bring peace and contentment.  So when I think about the items, the garden decor, I would like in my garden, here are a few of my favorite things which can be found at GardensBeside.com. The Terra Cotta and Aqua Blue Mosaic tile tables with the matching chairs are skillfully designed and so colorful, they would bring vibrancy to any garden space. The blue tiles are brilliant like the deep blue sea and the orange reminds me of the sun. These bistro conversation sets are the perfect place to have a breakfast snack and coffee in the morning or cocktails by the pool in the afternoon.  So when you have some time for relaxation and enjoyment take in a bit of nature while simply bask in the beauty of your own creative outdoor garden design.    


No comments:

Post a Comment